More About 18k Gold Pendants
With the enormous variations available in the market, we understand it is a genuine task to find one such pendant that can truly define you and your taste of fine jewellery. To provide you with better aid in this situation, we have this magnificent range focused to offer not just unique designs and impressions, but with metal colour range of 18k gold pendants in UK, we plan to conquer a special place in your heart and collection.
TJC's 18K Gold Pendants Collection:
In this specialized section, you will witness some of the best designs of 18K gold pendants online. From the classic pieces made in this shining metal to the fancy and extravagant gold pendants, TJC is one stop with ultimate solutions for all your concerns. Explore the factors below and then make the decision that can really change your outlook towards the jewellery trends and styles.
Designs and patterns:
1. Halo: In this type, a gorgeous gemstone can be seen studded in the centre, encircled with the shimmering crystals or any other gemstones around. This design looks simple yet elegant to accompany you around, and hence, these pendants can be a great fit for every occasion.
2. Cross: 18K gold cross pendants are classic and opulent in looks, depicting your faith and trust in a very lavish way. Made in plain finish or shimmering with gemstones, these beauties can reflect your origin and value for traditions, meanwhile serving as a master jewellery piece.
3. Cluster: The clean cluster designed pendants not just look opulent and classy, but with the clean and close setting of the stones or diamonds, display the hard work done over them. Each gem in this type offers a magnificent finishing and with the setting so precise, they look bold yet beautiful.
4. Floral: What can be better than carrying the beauty of a fresh flower around your neck? These pendants look refreshing with the carved floral design, giving them the enchanting looks and soothing appeal to the eyes.
5. Circle of life: As the name suggests, in this type we plan to offer you with not just a pendant but a stunning product which denotes to the life cycle and its events. These pendants are full of life and hence can instigate you to lead one through the finish and quality we provide.
1. 18K yellow gold pendants: Justified through the title, in this category of pendants, you get 18 karats of yellow gold, which consists of 75% of gold mixed with 25 per cent of other metal type.
2. 18K white gold pendants: Gone are the days when gold meant just yellow or golden gleaming metal type. In these white gold pendants made with 18 karats, it simply means that you get 75% pure gold along with other metal type. However, the silver looks in these products is mainly attained by adding nickel or palladium or by doing electro-plating on top.
3. Pink or Rose gold: These 18K pendants looks extremely stylish and are currently high in trends. The pink colour in this type is obtained by adding more copper in the alloy composition of the gold.