Terms and Conditions
- To view the terms and conditions related to our TJC Plus programme, Please click here
- To view the terms and conditions related to our Warranty programme, Please click here
- Please follow the UK Government and NHS guidelines while wearing masks.
- TJC does not make any warranty or representation that the masks we are distributing are effective in preventing the spread, transmission, and/or contracting of any particular injury or illness including COVID-19.
- TJC advises users to consult with a medical or healthcare professional prior to use.
- Please follow the UK Government and NHS guidelines while using sanitizers and disinfectants.
- TJC does not make any warranty or representation that the hand sanitizer products we are distributing may not necessarily be effective in preventing the spread, transmission, and/or contracting of any particular illness including COVID-19.
- Applicability - For all the customers who wish to shop faster, TJC has brought forth its Quick Buy option. When you choose Quick Buy, you agree to all our Quick Buy program conditions. On purchasing with Quick Buy, you accept all our Quick Buy terms and conditions along with our sale terms and conditions.
- Description - With Quick Buy, you get the opportunity to make an immediate purchase via an expedited billing and shipping program. If you wish to avail our Quick Buy Program, you will have to enter all your billing and shipping details. Upon successfully filling in the detail all your purchases will be charged from your default billing information and orders will be shipped to the default shipping address. You can, however, manage your billing and shipping information by logging in to your account.
- Restriction - The products listed in our online Auction can not be purchased with the Quick Buy option. Also, for Quick Buy purchases Paypal and store credits will not be accepted as the payment methods. There are two payment methods you can use for Quick Buy, either credit or debit cards. If you need any other information related to Quick Buy, please enquire at email@example.com or call us at UK: 0800 260 6666 Option 3 ROI:1800 944 442 Option 3
- Limited Liability - In no case, which includes but is not only limited to negligence, will TJC be responsible for any damages that incur due to the use of or unavailability of Quick Buy. Under no circumstances TJC has any liability to the customer for any damage, loss and occurrence (in contrast or tort, which includes and is not limited to negligence or otherwise) exceeding the value charged to you. As some states do not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability in case of consequential and/or incidental damages, the above statement may not be valid for you. In case the law is deemed to apply in such a state, TJC’s has a liability that is restricted to the greatest extent as per the law.
- Eligibility - Only buyers who are above the age of 18 or older and a legally recognized resident of United Kingdom can use our Quick Buy service. TJC has the sole discretion not to offer the facility of using Quick Buy with or without providing the cause.
- The free mask cannot be substituted for any other item, cash or credit.
- The free masks are limited to FIVE MASKS PER HOUSEHOLD during the entire promotion period.
- This offer is only available to customers who make the request through emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free mask promotion is valid only while stocks last.
- Make sure your delivery address is correct – Your free mask will be posted to the address provided by you. You acknowledge and accept that we have no control over the postal system and we have no liability in respect of items that are not received by you after we have dispatched them.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions on this page.
- Once delivered, the masks will become your responsibility and should be used in conjunction with NHS guidelines.
- Only one TJC Community account per person is permitted. Do not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a third party, or violate these guidelines in choosing a username.
- This is a public platform. Do not post personal information or any other information that you do not wish to have made public.
- Be respectful and courteous to others, even if you disagree with them. Do not use language or post content that is unkind or in poor taste or engage in personal attacks.
- If you include other people in your images or videos, make sure you have their permission to do so, including parental consent of minors.
- Keep your postings relevant to the topic. This makes it easier for others to follow the conversation.
- All postings must be in English.
- Any materials posted by you will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by TJC or others for any lawful purpose as they deem appropriate, including without limitation reproduction, modification, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting, and for promotional purposes.
- Post any Personally Identifiable Information, including, but not exclusive to, first or last names, address, telephone number, email address, TJC account number, or birthday, etc. If this information is shared, TJC does not take any responsibility for the same.
- Initiate or engage in political discussions or discussions of a controversial nature.
- Submit images or videos involving nudity, profanity, or other obscene and distasteful content;
- Use third-party copyrighted or trademarked content in anything you post.
- Submit images or videos or post any other information that depict or describe an incorrect usage of the product.
- Abuse or harass other users, engage in threatening, violent, discriminatory (racist, sexist, etc.), hostile, or defamatory language or behaviour that is violative of any law or would be considered inappropriate by any rational person.
- Use language or post content that is profane, sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive.
- Do not post another person's private information or invade other's privacy.
- Engage in, suggest, or encourage activity that is unlawful or inconsistent with the General Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement governing this site.
- Post viruses, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, active code, or any other materials that could contaminate or damage another person's computer.
- Post web addresses (URLs) for, or links to, outside sites that violate these guidelines.
- Re-post deleted messages.
- Bump messages, bumping a post to "the top" does not help a topic get noticed.
- Flood or spam, post chain letters or junk mail, use the “Report Abuse” function excessively, or engage in other behaviour that could disrupt the Community features or this site.
- Post in in all caps.
- This gift card entitles the holder to a discount to the value of the gift card, on an order placed with TJC via the Call Centre option 3 or 4 or www.tjc.co.uk.
- The value of this gift card must be redeemed within a single transaction of a minimum value to that of the gift card and is not applicable to Postage & Packaging.
- The offer may only be redeemed at the time of ordering and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit against prior purchases.
- The gift card cannot be redeemed against any Online Auction and Clearance item.
- Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid via a new discount code to the equivalent of the original discount.
- This gift card has no cash redemption value and is not transferable or assignable.
- If the total order value exceeds the amount of the gift card, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- Only one gift card can be redeemed per order.
- This gift card expires one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
- All other TJC terms and conditions of purchase apply.
- TJC is not responsible if a gift card or a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- TJC reserves the right to withdraw or change the terms under which this card is offered without notice.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- The identification tag must not have been removed from the item.
- The item must be returned in a clean, unused and unaltered condition and in its original packaging and with the authenticity card if supplied.
- Items which have been re-sized or personalised to your specifications cannot be refunded.
- Earrings cannot be refunded for hygiene reasons.
- Refunds made under this returns policy will not include either the original postage and packing charge or any return costs.
- Refunds will be made within 30 days from receipt at our return address.
- Refunds will be made to the original means of payment.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Ensure that the outer packaging for your return item is suitable to protect it while in transit to our return address.
- Any item above £700 - Free.
- Platinum - £28.00 per piece.
- 18K Gold - £19.95 per piece.
- 14K Gold -£19.95 per piece.
- 9k Gold - £19.95 per piece.
- Silver - £14.95 per piece.
- Under £50 – 30 days returns only
- Over £50 – 6 months warranty
- (this includes base metal items, Elanza and chains under £5) – 30 day returns only
Promotional offer of £5.99 delivery cap has been ended. But, you can still enjoy the Free & Fast Delivery with TJC PLUS for £7.99 for a month only. Start your free 1-month trial now.
TJC Plus programme
Surgical /Protective Masks
Hand Sanitizers and Disinfectants
Quick Buy Terms & Conditions
Free Mask Programme
TJC Community Guidelines - Standards for participation
PLEASE DO NOT
Please note that this list is not exhaustive. Every post is judged on its own merit. We need to keep the forum friendly so topic content will be moderated. In severe cases, users may be blocked. This might mean locking a topic to complete removal of topics and deactivation of accounts.
TJC Donations to The Poppy Factory
SHOP TJC Limited is proud to support The Poppy Factory in getting disabled ex-Servicemen and women back to work. £1.00 from each of our uniquely selected products sold by SHOP TJC Limited will be donated to The Poppy Factory. For more information about The Poppy Factory or if you wish to make an additional donation please visit www.poppyfactory.org .
Shopping with TJC
TJC Limited (we, us or TJC) operates 4 sales formats, Reverse Price Auctions, Rising Auctions, Timed Auctions and Fixed Price Selling.
What is BudgetPay?
BudgetPay is TJC’s split payment system. It means that you can spread the cost of your new items into two or three predetermined easy monthly instalments - all completely interest free. When you order you'll make your first payment, along with any Postage & Packaging costs. Then there's no waiting around, your product will be dispatched for you to enjoy straightaway.
Items eligible for BudgetPay?
When you’re shopping from live TV auctions, the presenters will indicate which items are eligible for BudgetPay. When shopping online the BudgetPay logo is shown either next to the product image, title or price of the eligible items. You will also be given the BudgetPay payment option when ordering an eligible item through the automated phone system on 0800 298 4444.
BudgetPay instalments must be paid with a credit or debit card. We take payment of the first instalment and postage and packaging when you place your order and then subsequent instalments will be taken automatically on a monthly basis from the same card until the order is paid in full.
To use BudgetPay, your credit or debit card must be valid for longer than 3 months following the date of your order. Please note: If the credit or debit card you used to pay your BudgetPay instalments is lost, stolen or cancelled, you must contact Customer Services so that we can update your BudgetPay account with your new card details.
TJC may provide an instalment amount that differs from the amount you were expecting. If you have purchased more than one item and applied a discount code, the discount will be applied and divided between all of the items on your order. Instalments will be calculated on the final basket price.
When your order cannot be split equally over your instalment period, we will always add the extra amount to the first instalment.
Changing the credit/debit card used to pay BudgetPay instalments
If your credit card is lost or stolen or you simply wish to change your details, you can call our Customer Services department, so that we can update your BudgetPay account with your new card details.
Settling the account early
Once your order has shipped, you can pay the total remaining instalment balance at any time by contacting our Customer Service Department.
BudgetPay must be selected at the time of placing an order
BudgetPay can only be applied to eligible items and must be selected at the time of placing the order before the payment has been processed and the purchase has been made. We cannot apply BudgetPay to an order after it has been placed.
We understand that sometimes mistakes happen. If we attempt to take a payment and your bank declines it we will re-attempt to take payment again within 30 days after the original instalment date.
If your card is declined a second time, we will add an administration charge of £15.00 plus VAT to your outstanding balance payable immediately, along with your missed instalment.
Action taken when the third attempt to take payment fails
We will attempt to collect an instalment three times before escalating the requirement of the missing funds over to a debt collection agency. On the third attempt, we will add a second administration charge of £15.00 plus VAT to your account if this also fails.
At this point all remaining funds required for full settlement of the outstanding balance for your items (comprising the missed instalments and any future instalments) will be payable immediately in full, together with the combined missed payment administration fees of £30 plus VAT.
A debt collection agency will be instructed to recover these amounts from you and they will add additional administrative charges to the outstanding debt. Failure to settle the account with the debt collection agency may result in legal action being taken against you and any legal fees and costs added to your outstanding debt.
What happens if I need to return an item paid for with BudgetPay?
If you need to return an item, we will refund your card for the exact amount that you have paid so far for that item excluding Postage & Packaging. If your order included more than one item and you still have further instalments remaining to pay, then we will adjust your schedule accordingly. Your statutory rights are not affected.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you consent to TJC using it to market additional TJC products and services to you. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by logging onto your account at www.tjc.co.uk (go to My Account and then select Marketing Preferences) or by calling us on 0800 260 6666.
TJC will not be liable for any sensitive data, received by any communication (text/email) that has not been requested
Reduced Delivery on TV: Selected auctions on TV will have reduced delivery charges; these charges will be shown during the auction. Delivery is charged per auction during the promotion period. Applies to standard shipping methods and does not apply to Next Day Delivery.
£1.99 Delivery online at www.tjc.co.uk: Applies to all orders placed online including Online Auctions won and paid for during the promotion period. Applies to standard shipping methods and does not apply to Next Day Delivery and is on a per order basis. Delivery for one item will cost £1.99.
Promotional Discount Codes & Promotions: Applies to full price catalogue,selected lines only. Excludes Live TV, Missed Auctions, Online Auctions, The Outlet, Sale and Clearance, from your discount promotion. Discount may not apply to all rings sizes within a style/design. To claim your discount, items must be purchased in one transaction using the relevant discount code via the applicable buying channel by the date specified in the promotion. The code must be used at the time of order and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Excludes postage and packing.
Welcome Email / Second Purchase / Miss You / Birthday Discount Promotions: Excludes Live Auctions, Missed Auctions, Online Auctions, The Outlet and Sale/Clearance, Delivery Charges and the purchase of Gift Cards. To claim the relevant discount with no minimum spend, items must be purchased in one transaction using the relevant discount code online at www.tjc.co.uk. Must be used at time of order. Code is applicable for one time usage. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Excludes postage and packing.
£8 Off First Purchase: Excludes delivery charges and the purchase of Gift Cards. To claim the relevant discount when the minimum spend is met, items must be purchased in one transaction using the relevant discount code online at www.tjc.co.uk. Must be used at time of order. Code is applicable for one time usage. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Excludes postage and packing. LIMITED TIME OFFER.
3 for 2 Promotion: Offer only available on specifically selected range of items and only for a limited period of time. The cheapest item selected within the range will be free of charge. If you return any part of this order then any saving will be deducted from your refund as the offer no longer applies. Offer subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. 1 application per order. All other TJC Ltd terms and conditions apply.
Buy One Get One Half Price Promotion: Offer only available on specifically selected range of items and only for a limited period of time. Add two items from the collection and get half price on the item that is of equal or lesser value. Qualifying half price items will not be added to your order automatically, you must add at least two qualifying items to your cart to get the offer. If you return any part of this order then any saving will be deducted from your refund as the offer no longer applies. Offer subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. All other TJC Ltd terms and conditions apply.
Buy One Get One Free Promotion: Offer only available on specifically selected range of items and only for a limited period of time. Add one item from the collection and get a second qualifying product of equal or lesser value for free. Qualifying free items will not be added to your order automatically, you must add at least two qualifying items to your cart to get the offer. If you return any part of this order then any saving will be deducted from your refund as the offer no longer applies. Offer subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time. All other TJC Ltd terms and conditions apply.
Free gifts: In any instance where an item is part of a free gift or zero prices promotion, the free gift or zero priced item must be returned before any refund for a chargeable items on the promotion can be made. Any implied value to a free gift is based on our estimates and does not reflect a previous selling price or external market value. Actual free gift may vary. All gifts are while stocks last. One per customer, during the promotional period. Free gift promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and can be changed or withdrawn without notice.
TV Price Crash or Price Under events: While prices for the these events will, in general, be at or below the prices advertised there may be occasional items presented during the event which may not drop to the level indicated in the event. In these instances you will be advised before the auction starts that the item will not drop the event price level. Special Customer Requests: During the day there may be requests from customers to see items that have been previously auctioned. While we will make every attempt to present these at the last recent auction price level we cannot guarantee that the item will be sold at this price.
TV Clearance events: While prices in these events will in general be at or lower than any previously advertised price, there may be occasional items presented during the event which may not be included in the clearance program. In this case you will be advised before the auction commences that it is not a clearance item.
New Customer, Free Standard Delivery Promotion: Applies to all orders placed online including Online Auctions won and paid for during the promotion period. Free delivery does not apply to Next Day Delivery. During promotional period. Applies to UK orders only. 3 x redemptions per customer.
One Pound Delivery Promotion: Applies to all orders placed online including Online Auctions won and paid for during the promotion period. Every order placed during the promotional period will be charged £1.00 for delivery. £1.00 delivery does not apply to Next Day Delivery. Applies to UK orders only.
Free Standard Delivery Promotion: Applies to all orders placed online including Online Auctions won and paid for during the promotion period. Free delivery does not apply to Next Day Delivery. During promotional period. Applies to UK orders only.
VIP Free Shipping Programme: Applies to all orders placed online including Online Auctions won and paid for during the promotion period. Free delivery only applies to standard shipping methods and does not apply to Next Day Delivery. Applies to UK orders only.
Promotion periods: Unless otherwise stated a day promotion period will be from 12am to 12am.
Mobile App Promotion
App Exclusive 20% Off: *Applies to selected lines only. To claim discounts, items must be purchased in one transaction with the required minimum spend using the relevant discount code via mobile app during the promotional period. The code must be used at the time of order, once only, it cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, including any shipping promotion and can be changed or withdrawn without notice. One voucher per customer. Excludes postage and packing.
Next Day Delivery (Fast Track) Terms and Conditions
Deliveries will be fulfilled and charged as outlined on our delivery and returns page:
Because TJC's special offers are available for a limited time only, previously recorded videos may contain pricing, exclusivity claims or promotional offers that have expired.
Falling Auction - Open Quantity
We start a Reverse Price Auction with a set quantity for sale. The quantity is reduced every time a bid is made. Using a reverse price auction format we keep lowering the price of the jewellery until the quantity reaches zero. Participants in any of our auctions must be individuals aged 18 or over.
The placement of a bid is legally binding and may not be withdrawn by the bidder after it is placed. Everybody pays the final lowest price.
The auction will close when the quantity left is zero or alternatively when we at our absolute discretion decide to close the auction for any reason(s) whatsoever, and the closing will usually be communicated by the TV presenter and we will have no liability to those customers who placed qualifying bids.
In some cases, where the auction may close before the quantity left reaches zero, a clock will be introduced during the auction and the on-screen clock will count down the time remaining and the auction will end when either the time shown on the clock has reached zero or a bid has been received in respect of each of the items which were available at the start of the clock, whichever comes first and the number of qualifying bids received will be fulfilled at the price of the most recent qualifying bid. TJC reserve the right to withdraw any auctions without notification, irrespective of whether there are bids or not, if it is deemed to be necessary.
Falling Auction - Closed Quantity
We start a Reverse Price Auction with no quantity shown. Each bid placed during the auction will treated as a sale and will be shown on screen as a rising quantity against the on air old figure, so that the customer can see the total quantity sold during the auction at any moment in time. Using the reverse price auction format, we keep lowering the price of the jewellery until the required, undisclosed quantity has been achieved. Participants in any of our auctions must be individuals aged 18 or over. The placement of a bid is legally binding and may not be withdrawn by the bidder after it is placed.
Everybody pays the final lowest price. The auction will close when the undisclosed quantity has been reached or alternatively when we, at our absolute discretion, decide to close the auction for any reason(s) whatsoever, and the closing of which, will usually be communicated by the TV presenter. We will have no liability to those customers who placed qualifying bids. In some cases a clock will be introduced during the auction and the on-screen clock will count down the time remaining and the auction will end when the time shown on the clock has reached zero. TJC reserve the right to withdraw any auctions without notification, irrespective of whether there are bids or not, if it is deemed necessary.
When you see an auction you are interested in simply enter your bid amount and click on the bid now button to enter the auction. Please place your bids in whole pound amounts only. Remember, all bids must be in increments of either ñ or ò. An acceptable bid amount is noted underneath the Bid Now button. Do not use decimal points or any other characters.
By bidding on any auction item you are confirming your intent to purchase an item if you are the final winner. Failure to honour and repeated abuse of the system will automatically terminate your account and you may be restricted from bidding or buying from TJC in the future. Once a bid is placed you cannot cancel it. All winning bidders will be notified by email about their bids and a link to complete the checkout process will be sent. You must process payment for your winning bids within 36 hours from the end of the auction. If the winning bid is not completed within the time frame, the item will be automatically released back for a new auction. A reserve price is set on each of the items and if that reserve price is not met by the highest bid, the stock item will not be sold. We also hold the right to cancel the Rising Auction bids at any time.
Please note: We may include certain Iliana, Rhapsody or other luxury items in the Rising Auction with a reserve price being allocated.
We start a Timed Auction with a set quantity for sale. The quantity is reduced every time a bid is made. Timed Auctions are recognized on TV by the fact that a clock is displayed throughout the auction. Once the auction has been introduced the clock counts down to zero.
We keep lowering the price of the jewellery until the quantity reaches zero or the clock reaches zero. The auction ends when the clock reaches zero, or the quantity sells out (whichever is first). When the auction is ended by a clock hitting zero everyone pays the final price displayed on screen at that time.
The available quantity for sale for each auction is fixed in advance, but is not always displayed on screen. Participants in any of our auctions must be individuals aged 18 or over. The placement of a bid is legally binding and may not be withdrawn by the bidder after it is placed. The one screen start price is not implying a value or worth of the jewellery it is simply a random place chosen to start each auction.
Everybody pays the final lowest price.
Missed Items will be available to purchase from the website. Please note that you will have no more than five minutes to complete your purchase when you have selected an item from this page. If you have not completed the purchase of an item from the Missed Items Page within five minutes, the item will revert to being relisted on the missed items page, making it available for someone else to purchase.
Ordering by telephone
To buy you must place a bid. When you see the item you like call 0800 298 4444, and press # to place your bid and listen to the instructions. For security reasons we cannot accept bids from withheld numbers. We reserve the right to exclude certain telephone numbers and/or email addresses from accessing our systems to place bids at our absolute discretion and we shall not be obliged to enter into discussions as regards our reasons.
Calls are charged at approx. EUR 0.15/minute from a standard Eicom landline landline and may vary from mobile & with other service providers.
To bid you need to register. When you have placed a successful bid, your item will be reserved until midnight, unless your order has been placed on the Missed Auctions Page. Please refer to Missed Auctions details above. Once you place an item in your shopping cart, it cannot be removed. To secure your item you will need to checkout before midnight. If you don't complete payment by midnight, your item will be returned to our inventory.
We only allow one purchase at a time. To purchase multiple items from the website, you need to complete payment for each item after bidding. The placement of a bid on our website is not legally binding. However, if you bid twice and fail to pay on both occasions, your account will be locked. Unlocking your account will be solely at the discretion of The Customer Services team. We reserve the right to exclude accounts from accessing our systems to place bids at our discretion and we shall not be obliged to enter into discussions as regards our reasons.
Withdrawal of Auctions
TJC reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or withdraw any auction at any time, and with no liability for any bids or orders taken though it shall where practicable try to give customers notice of any such decisions.
Fixed Price Selling on TJC website
To purchase you need to register. Customers must be individuals aged 18 or over. Prices are fixed to enable instant purchases. Prices are non-negotiable.
Placing an available item in your Shopping Bag doesn't reserve that item. Available stock is only assigned to your order after you click Complete Order and receive an e-mail confirmation that we've received your order.
We reserve the right to exclude accounts from accessing our systems to purchase items at our absolute discretion and we shall not be obliged to enter into discussions as regards our reasons.
30 Days to decide
We know you will love your purchase from TJC Ltd but just in case you are not entirely delighted with your purchase for any reason whatsoever, simply follow the return instructions provided on your invoice and send it back to us within *30 days of the dispatch date for a full refund of the purchase price (including VAT)
In order to obtain your refund:
Please note that for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on beauty items, underwear or bedding that have been used or sampled.
Jewellery Resizing Charges
Resizing Jewellery is a paid service at TJC, following rates will be applied to rings and bracelets. Possibility of resizing and size limites are subject to the design, and mentioned alongwith the listing or detailed in the TV presentation. Resizing charges needs to be paid in advance, at the time of request is made.
Following are the rates applicable for resizing:
Order Acceptance & Cancellation
Orders will be deemed as accepted by TJC at the point of which delivery is made to the customer. We reserve the right to cancel any order prior to this point. If this should be neccessary we will refund the customer in full.
Your right to cancel a contract
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 you have the right to cancel your contract. The time period commences at the time the contract was made and must be sent to us in writing within 14 days, commencing the day after you received delivery of your item. You must keep the item in good condition and return it to us, at the return address indicated on your invoice. The item must not have been used, altered, personalised, or in any way damaged and must be returned with its original packaging. Returns made under this provision will be at your own cost and this cost will not eligible for refund.
All prices are in pounds (£) inclusive of UK VAT, but exclusive of delivery charges.
Postage & Packing P&P
Subject to the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions, UK Postage and Packaging charges are stated on screen.
Charges to other locations are available on request from our Customer Services team or in the website.
By credit or debit card
We only accept payment by major credit and debit cards that can be used for 'cardholder not present' transactions. Please note that we do not accept payment from Diners Club cards. You can pay using any of the major credit/debit cards, whether you order by phone or online.
In common with other distant selling organisations orders placed with us against a credit card payment will be subject to a pre-authorisation check with your bank at the time or ordering. If pre-authorisation is successful your bank will place the authorisation value on temporary hold on your account until final payment is taken by us. At the time final payment is taken by us, your bank will automatically release the authorisation value on hold. TJC will not accept liability for any loss or consequential loss for failure of your bank to release an authorisation value that has not been successfully matched by your bank to a final payment. Unmatched authorisations will normally be released by your bank between 5-10 working days, depending upon your bank. For further information on this process please check with your bank.
Payment must be received in full before the dispatch of any goods.
You agree to allow TJC to retain & use your credit card/debit card details for any subsequent purchases made or services received by you.
Bidders in the Irish republic bid in pounds sterling and pay with a debit or credit card in pounds sterling. This purchase will be converted by the customer's bank at their (the bank) relevant exchange rate into Euros. TJC have no control over the exchange rate offered.
Ownership and Risk
The products remain our property until full payment has been made by you, has been received by us.
Title of the products and effective control of the ownership passes to you on delivery by TJC to the carrier for shipment to you.
Warranties and Liabilities
We warrant that the goods supplied will, at the time of delivery, correspond to the description given by us. We will not be liable to you for any claims that arise out of the supply of our products to you, unless we are negligent. We will not be liable in any event for any consequential loss, or loss arising out of any acts which are outside our control except where this is required by law. Our entire liability shall not exceed the price of the Goods, except where such limit is prohibited by law. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice, certificate of authenticity or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part and without any prior notification. The views and opinions expressed in any programme, sales interaction or on our website are the views of the contributors and should not be taken necessarily as fact.
We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the colours and other detailing of our products. However, the actual colours and detailing you see onscreen will depend on the equipment you use to view the products. We cannot guarantee that your television or computer monitor display of any colour or other detailing will exactly reflect the colour or detailing of the product upon delivery. Any information regarding sizing of products including stone size is included as a guide only. If you are in any doubt as to the size of any product you require, we recommend that you contact us prior to placing an order.
Are your gemstones treated?
Unless specifically marked as 'Natural' our gemstones may be treated to enhance their beauty. Such treatments and terminology comply with CIBJO guidelines and industry standards. Coloured pearls may be colour-enhanced. If you need any information on treatment permanence and any special care requirements, please email us at email@example.com. Click Here to download Our Treatment Guide.
Deliveries will be fulfilled and charged as outlined on our delivery and returns page:
Our standard delivery time is 3 to 6 working days after dispatch of your credit/debit card. Any estimated date given for delivery is provided as an indication only and while every effort is made to deliver the order within stated times, we do not accept any liability for delivery for up to 21 working days. We cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by our suppliers, our delivery company or any other third party.
We will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
We deliver your items to the address provided by you; if available you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. If you are out, the courier may use their discretion and obtain a signature from a neighbour or any other person who agree to take delivery on your behalf or they will leave a calling card for you to arrange a more suitable delivery time. We cannot deliver products within the same order to multiple addresses. In some cases we can deliver order to an alternative address from your registered membership address. Such an alternative address can only be provided to us when ordering by phone and speaking to a customer service representative or using www.tjc.co.uk.
All first orders must be delivered to the billing address.
The placing of an order through the call centre or the website shall be deemed conclusive evidence of your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
TJC only accepts orders for delivery to UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. We will accept orders made by customers from other countries provided the customer has a UK credit/debit card and we can ship to a UK address. It is the customer's responsibility for onward transit of the order and products ordered may be subject to import duties and taxes; you will be responsible for these. We have no control over such charges. All orders are accepted subject to stock availability. Where you have ordered several products and not all are in stock, we may send you the products which are available; we will send the remainder of your order as soon as the stock becomes available.
If the goods ordered are out of stock, we will contact you within 30 days from the day after your order was placed.
If the goods are coming back into stock, we will propose a new delivery date or, with your agreement, we may be able to supply you with substitute goods.
If we have received payment from you for goods out of stock, or you do not wish to wait for goods to become available, and/or decline our offer of substitute goods, we will refund any monies due within 7 days of receiving your instructions
In the unfortunate case that your purchase develops a fault then we try to make the returns and repair process as swift and painless as possible.
If the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you either a repair, exchange or refund. If the fault with your product occurs after the 30 days period then you will need to contact our customer services department to discuss repair options.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee only applies to products specifically identified by us on our website or our TV shopping channel. The Lowest Price Guarantee for such products states that if within 30 days of your purchase at TJC (full price only, excluding items on sale or clearance), you find the identical product nationally advertised or the same product sold by us at a lower price; we will refund you the difference.
Our Lowest Price Guarantee applies only to products offered by a High Street Jewellery Retailer or TV Shopping Channel and excludes products that are not new (re-sale) and immediately available, promotions such as sale, clearance, special, bonus or free offers that are not at everyday prices and product which are sold under different terms and conditions, such as special financing, contract pricing or volume discount pricing. We reserve the right to exclude our seasonal items such as Christmas Trees and Remembrance Day from the price promise.
The guarantee is valid on retail price of item only, not on shipping and/or handling charges. No close-outs, misprints, or liquidations. The Item the other retailer selling must be identical (same metal type & weight, gemstone colour, weight & clarity etc.) and the other retailer must have the item in stock and available for immediate purchase. When comparing an items sold by TJC the item must be the same.
To take advantage of this offer, you must provide TJC at the email listed below with evidence of the product being offered at a lower price valid within 30 calendar days of your order date. Please send the information by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or contact us at 0800 298 4444 option 3 for other instructions on other ways to submit your information.
If any part or parts of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, then that part or those parts will be considered severable from these Terms and Conditions thereby not preventing the remainder from being enforceable or effective. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and we reserve the right to do so. You are, therefore, advised to keep up to date with the contents of these Terms and Conditions as revisions are binding upon you. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or wrongly described goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen's Advice Bureau. TJC will sell and you will purchase products subject to these Terms and Conditions. The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when we accept your order. We are deemed to have accepted your order when we dispatch the goods to you. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order by our telesales team or via our website does not constitute acceptance of an order.
TJC reserves the right to not accept an order, howsoever placed and in its discretion may refuse to accept any customer or Bid.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods to any particular individual or delivery address. Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address set out in "How do I contact TJC?" under FAQ & Services section of this website or by email and confirmed by post.
You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and Conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by us. TJC reserves the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or any related contract to any third party.
Your use of our website and any purchase made by you by whatever means of any products will be governed by English Law and will be deemed to have occurred in mainland United Kingdom and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
In order to monitor and improve Customer Services, TJC sometimes records telephone calls. Products sold by TJC may be subject to copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights in favour of third parties. TJC acknowledges those rights. The laws of England will govern your purchasing from TJC.
The content of this website will be updated from time to time and changes will be made to the list of products available for purchase.
Changes will be made to these terms and conditions from time to time. Entire agreement These Terms and Conditions together with any document expressly referred to in them and any statements made by TJC Presenter on air contain all the terms agreed between the parties regarding their subject matter.
Health aids are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product.
If you are fitted with a heart pacemaker, suffer with epilepsy, are pregnant or are already taking medication such as steroids/warfarin, then we recommend you seek medical guidance before using Paingone Plus. It is not recommended to be used by children or directly over metal implants and Paingone Plus is not intended to replace current medication or diagnose, treat or cure any condition.
Weighted blankets. Use under the supervision of an adult at all times. Do not allow a child to use a weighted blanket unsupervised. Not recommended for children – if in doubt consult with your Occupational Therapist.
Under Distance Selling Act
Food and toiletry items can be returned for a full refund only if they have been returned in its original packaging unopened and have not been used.
The details of our "Take Back" Watch programme are available on our WEEE Compliance webpage: