Marambaia Topaz and Natural Zircon Ring in Platinum Overlay Sterling Silver 7.93 Ct.
Drape your finger in the excitement of this Marambaia topaz and white zircon ring to be ready to surface all the admiration throughout the day and night. Once adorned, you will surprisingly find reasons to continue wearing it longer. Crafted in hypoallergic sterling silver, The reverse tapered shank of this ring provides a broader surface for the accentuating zircon in a round faceted cut, providing a complimentary shimmer. The cathedral head of this ring holds the octagon-cut Marambaia topaz, exuding its light blue hues and creating a magical effect on your finger. Get this ring to enhance your beautiful collection, or gift it to someone special.
- Topaz is the birthstone for the month of November
- Faceting enhances the sparkle of a gemstone
- Zircon creates a diamond-like shimmer
- Zircon is the birthstone for December borns
- Platinum overlay adds a brighter tone with tarnish resistance