Teal Grandidierite with Zircon Princess Diana Inspired Halo Ring in Platinum Plated Sterling Silver, 3.5 Ct.
Teal Grandidierite and Natural Cambodian Zircon Ring in Platinum Overlay Sterling Silver 3.720 Ct.
OR 5 x £19.99 Interest-Free payments with
Free unlimited resizing
Free 1 Year warranty
100% secure checkout
24/7 Customer service
Extended Returns by 14 Jan 2024
- Dark tone of the teal Grandidierite provides the ring an exotic appearance
- This fabulous oval-cut centrestone is made glittery with the zircons set on its periphery
- All the 3.5 carat jewels locked over the ring are set with prongs into a stunning halo
- These jewels are faceted for blessing them with a astonishing glimmer
- Sleek shank and face of the ring are cast from sterling silver
- Platinum is plated on the ring to make it highly sumptuous
- Teal Grandidierite Oval 10x8mm Faceted Cut Qty: 1 Weight: 2.740ct.
- Natural Cambodian Zircon Round 2.25mm Faceted Cut Qty: 14 Weight: 0.980ct.
Previously recorded videos may contain pricing, exclusivity claims or promotional offers that have expired.
Smackdown Deals Rings Silver Silver Rings Cyber Monday Jewellery Sale Epic Deals | TJC Jewellery TJC Shop 30% off Deal Mega Day Make Your Jewellery Set Jewellery All Jewellery By Category Budget Pay Deals Black Friday Gemstone Jewellery Black Friday Jewellery Jewellery Deals TJC Extra Offers Save 40% or more Last Chance Test Jewellery Rare Gemstones Clearance Show All Deals Shop By Deals By Price Shop By Savings Best Deals Pay Day Deals Navigation 30% Discount