RHAPSODY 0.30 Ct AAAA Tanzanite Solitaire Band Ring in 950 Platinum 6.77 grams

M3482206

Images

RHAPSODY 0.30 Ct AAAA Tanzanite Solitaire Band Ring in 950 Platinum 6.77 grams
£599.99

Details

Product Actions

Add to cart options
for free fast delivery
& Extended Warranty
Equivalent to £6.67 / month (Save £15.89)
  • Unlimited Free Delivery
  • Free Fast Delivery
  • Seamless access
  • No Minimum Spend
  • This band ring is extremely sleek and elegant in design
  • It is studded with a bright coloured Tanzanite in the centre
  • The Tanzanite is offered in rare quality of AAAA
  • The metal frame of this band ring is carved in 950 platinum
  • The 950 Platinum assures 95 per cent pure platinum mixed with other metal alloy
  • Remaining 5% of the metal can include, silver and palladium

Live TV Presentation

 
 
��:��
 / 
��:��
RHAPSODY 950 Platinum AAAA Tanzanite Ring, Platinum wt 6.77 Gms. <ul> <li>This band ring is extremely sleek and elegant in design</li> <li>It is studded with a bright coloured Tanzanite in the centre</li> <li>The Tanzanite is offered in rare quality of AAAA</li> <li>The metal frame of this band ring is carved in 950 platinum</li> <li>The 950 Platinum assures 95 per cent pure platinum mixed with other metal alloy</li> <li>Remaining 5% of the metal can include, silver and palladium</li> </ul>
Previously recorded videos may contain pricing, exclusivity claims or promotional offers that have expired.
  • This band ring is extremely sleek and elegant in design
  • It is studded with a bright coloured Tanzanite in the centre
  • The Tanzanite is offered in rare quality of AAAA
  • The metal frame of this band ring is carved in 950 platinum
  • The 950 Platinum assures 95 per cent pure platinum mixed with other metal alloy
  • Remaining 5% of the metal can include, silver and palladium
£599.99

Details

Product Actions

Add to cart options
for free fast delivery
& Extended Warranty
Equivalent to £6.67 / month (Save £15.89)
  • Unlimited Free Delivery
  • Free Fast Delivery
  • Seamless access
  • No Minimum Spend
  • This band ring is extremely sleek and elegant in design
  • It is studded with a bright coloured Tanzanite in the centre
  • The Tanzanite is offered in rare quality of AAAA
  • The metal frame of this band ring is carved in 950 platinum
  • The 950 Platinum assures 95 per cent pure platinum mixed with other metal alloy
  • Remaining 5% of the metal can include, silver and palladium