Shop TJC’s Warranty Program Terms and Conditions
- These Warranty Program Terms & Conditions are between you and Shop TJC Limited and they govern your and our respective rights and obligations.
- Together with the below linked terms and notices (collectively, these "Terms"), they constitute the agreement between you and us related to your warranty on the TJC TV channel & tjc.co.uk website (the "TJC Website"). Please read these Terms carefully.
Does my TJC jewellery have a warranty / guarantee?
- TJC will at our option, repair, replace & refund, jewellery proven by our jewelers to be defective due to the manufacturing process within 12 months after the date of purchase. Please retain your Warranty Id or pass it on to the gift recipient, as the original proof of purchase is the Warranty Id.
- This warranty is offered in UK
- Please note that parts of wood, leather, glass and string items have a warranty of up to 30 days from date of purchase.
- The warranty against defects does not cover loss, damage, breakage, changes in appearance, kinks, or the gradual degradation of all or part of the goods due to normal wear, mishap, careless handling, improper use, the use of charms or items not manufactured by TJC or use outside TJC’s care instructions. Tarnishing occurs naturally and therefore, cleaning is not covered by the warranty.
- Wearing counterfeit charms, or charms by other brands on your TJC bracelet could damage the unique threading system and will void the warranty.
What do I do if my TJC jewellery is lost or stolen?
- The warranty does not entitle you to replacement or refund for lost or stolen items.
My TJC jewellery is damaged. What should I do?
- We request you to follow these steps:
- 1) Claim your warranty online on our website www.tjc.co.uk
- 2) Call our Customer Care - No. UK: 0800 260 6666 ROI:1800 944 442
- Our agents will guide you through the process and help you claim the warranty on your behalf
- After the claim has been made please send the product back to TJC
- 3) Write to us at 'email@example.com'
Can my TJC jewellery be repaired?
This depends on the work required and will be evaluated on assessment.
- We offer a repairs service including replacing clasps, fixing clasps, soldering work, re-threading of charms, removing stuck beads and tightening clips and clasps.
- If your jewellery is outside of the warranty or where there is no proof of purchase, these services will be chargeable. Charges must be paid to TJC.
- In some circumstances it may not be possible to repair the damage caused.
PLEASE DO NOT
- One Warranty for one product, includes variants (Sizes, Master/Child SKU combination)
- Warranty ID is unique for a customer
- Budget Pay does not apply to warranty price (Warranty price would be paid in full)
- If a Budget Pay payment fails, the warranty becomes void. The warranty becomes valid after the payment has been made
- If product is returned within 30 days as a return and not warranty, citing reasons other than product failure. Warranty will be refunded
- Product replacement -> Replacement against the same invoice/order or New order to be created by CS team at Zero price
- Warranty valid after the 1st repair or replacement.