Delivery and Returns
Extended Christmas Returns: We’ve extended our money back guarantee on purchases up until 15th January 2021. So now you can return any unwanted gifts - Christmas Shopping without the Stress. We do everything we can to ensure your shopping experience with us is enjoyable and fuss-free. Read the following information to learn everything you need to know about our Delivery and Returns policies.
We do everything we can to ensure your shopping experience with us is enjoyable and fuss-free. Read the following information to learn everything you need to know about our Delivery and Returns policies.
Promotional delivery charges may apply - please ensure you check our Terms and Conditions for further details.
Further key details can be found in our FAQ section.
How much does UK & EU online delivery cost?
Deliveries take 5 to 7 working days, excluding public holidays.
Location restrictions apply (see below)
Weekend Delivery Costs
Order before Sunday 1pm for delivery Monday.
Postcode restrictions apply (see below)
Items over £500 are sent individually and will require a signature.
- *Offer/Promotion is per order.
- **Offer/Promotion is per order, your order will be automatically upgraded from standard delivery
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses: Monday to Saturday generally 7.00am-6pm, excluding public holidays
- Regardless of how many items you buy in any one day (defined as Midnight to Midnight), the maximum you will ever be charged for Standard Delivery is £5.99.
- UK Bank holidays are not classified as delivery days, please allow an extra working day for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays
- Additionally, we are currently giving our customers the extra perk of Free Delivery on single transactions placed online over £65.
- Offer/Promotion is per order. *Orders may subject to delay should we need to carry out additional security checks. Next day delivery service is not valid on Bank Holidays.
Next day delivery excludes below postcodes:
GY - Channel Islands
IM - Isle of Man
JE - Jersey
HS2 - Lewis
PA61 - Colon say
PA62-75 - Mull
PA78 - Coll
ZE2-3 - Shetlands
KW16-17 - Orkney
PH30 - Corrour
PH41 - Mallaig
PH42 - Eigg & Muck
PH43-44 - Rhum & Canna
Now let’s take a look at the fine print to keep you totally informed:
While our normal Standard Delivery time is 2 to 6 working days (after dispatch of your order), this is an estimated delivery date – although we make every effort to have your items delivered within stated times, delays caused by our suppliers and the Royal Mail or courier services are not under our control, so we cannot accept any liability on delivery delays for up to 21 days from dispatch. This means we are not liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses that arise due to their failure to meet the estimated delivery date.
We will deliver your items to the address you provided us when placing your order. Depending on the package size and value of the stock you’ve chosen, you might be asked to sign for the goods. If you happen to be out, the courier may attempt to deliver your package through your letter box or leave it with your neighbour. Alternatively, they will leave a calling card with their contact details so you can arrange a more suitable delivery time.
All first time orders can only be delivered to the billing address which is registered to your TJC account. Also be advised that it is not possible for us to deliver products within the same order to delivery addresses that differ from your registered membership address. You can however provide an alternative delivery address to us by ordering through our website, or when ordering by phone and speaking to one of our customer service representatives.
The placing of an order through our Call Centre or website is deemed conclusive evidence of your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. Once paid for in full and delivered, the items are legally your property, meaning any loss or damage becomes your responsibility.
Delivery Outside the UK
TJC takes orders for delivery to the UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, as well as the following EU (Zone 1) locations: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EU (ZONE 1) DELIVERY LOCATIONS ARE ONLY APPLICABLE TO ONLINE ORDERS.
EU (Zone 1) Shipping is charged at £6.99 per day. Please ensure you select "EU Standard” at the checkout. Note delivery is 5-7 working days.
All orders are shipped from the UK. Any import duties and taxes are charged once the parcel has reached the destination country and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges as customs policies vary by country. If you have any questions related to customs charges you are advised to contact your local customs office.
Please be aware that products such as batteries, perfumes, aftershaves, nail polishes and aerosols can only be shipped to the UK, France and Germany due to Mail restrictions. To avoid delay to the processing of your overseas order, please do not add any such products to your basket for dispatch to other countries as we will be unable to fulfil your order.
All orders are subject to stock availability. Where you have ordered several products and not all are in stock, we may send you the products which are available, then send the remainder of your order as soon as the items are back in stock.
If certain goods happen to be out of stock, we will contact you within 30 days from the day after your order was placed. If the items are due to come back in stock, we will propose a new delivery date to suit you, or if you prefer we may be able to provide equally tantalising substitute goods.
If we’ve received payment from you for items that are out of stock and you do not want to wait for them to become available or are not interested in our offer of substitute goods, we will refund any money you’re due within 7 days of receiving your go-ahead.
In the unfortunate case that your purchase develops a fault then we try to make the returns and repair process as swift and painless as possible.
If the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you either a repair, exchange or refund. If the fault with your product occurs after the 30 days period then you will need to contact our customer services department to discuss repair options.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
We know you will love your purchase from TJC, but just in case you are not entirely delighted for any reason, simply follow the returns instructions provided when you received your purchase. Just ensure that we receive it back to us within 30 days of the dispatch date to receive a full refund (including VAT).
Key things to remember to guarantee your refund:
- The identification tag must not have been removed from the item.
- The item must be returned in a clean, unused and unaltered condition and in its original packaging and with the authenticity card if supplied.
- The only exceptions on refunding items are those that have been personalised to your specification, such as resized rings (done through us or another jeweller.
- Earrings cannot be refunded for hygiene reasons.
- Refunds made under this returns policy will not include either the original postage and packing charge or any return costs.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days from receipt at our return address.
- Refunds will be made to the original means of payment.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Ensure that the outer packaging for your return item is suitable to protect it while in transit to our return address.
If you return an item for refund that was part of a promotional offer, kindly return any free gift that was supplied as part of that promotion.
* Returns for Sale/Clearance items will be accepted within 14 days of your dispatch date.
We recommend you return your item via Royal Mail Special Delivery (or other similar tracked and insured delivery service) to ensure you have proof of postage and that your item is reassuringly covered during transit.
Please note that for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on beauty items, underwear or bedding that have been used or sampled.
Any shoe returns must be unworn and in their original condition and packaging.
- Under £50 – 30 days returns only
- Over £50 – 6 months warranty
- (this includes base metal items, Elanza and chains under £5) – 30 day returns only
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our Returns address
PO Box 443,
Feltham, TW13 9DU