Relish the dark, rosy beauty of Brazilian Rosewood and soft, underwhelming hues of creamy Maplewood in the form of this rugged yet elegant wooden wrist watch made using 100% natural and hand-crafted wood featuring EON 1962 Japanese movement.
• Full wooden strap that is cosy and soft on the skin.
• Smooth finish that causes no friction in the movement of the links.
• Lighter weighing as compared to its ceramic and more common counterparts.
• 100% organic, eco-friendly and non-allergic.
• Miyota 2305 Japanese movement with special additional feature of day and date.
• Metal inlayed hour marks that are easy to comprehend.
This stunning masterpiece by TJC is surely going to make heads turn. The eye-catching contrast between the gorgeous reddish-brown Rosewood sprinkled with interlocking grains and waves with the pale and milky beige tones of Maplewood is simply mesmerising! Intense and superlative work has been put into its full wooden strap in order to achieve its flawless finish that bars friction from occurring during any movement among its links.