Chic and simple, this effortlessly gorgeous wooden wrist watch by TJC is completely organic and hand-crafted. It features an EON 1962 Japanese Movement wood dial with a comfortable tan leather strap.
• Powered with Miyota 2035 Japanese movement watch.
• Natural, eco-friendly and non-allergic.
• Handmade with bamboo wood.
• Handstitched genuine and cosy leather strap measured at an accommodative length of 10 inches.
• Water Resistant.
• Light weighing at around 40 gms unlike even the lightest of ceramic watches that weigh approximately 80 gms.
• Affordably priced.
This stylish watch is absolutely à la mode! It comes with a gorgeous dial made using high quality and musk melon coloured bamboo wood with beautiful deep orange freckles that are unique to this class of wood. It features printed hour and minute/second marks that are easily intelligible. It is a specimen of highly skilled artistry given the amount of extra care hard and fibrous bamboo wood requires in order to achieve such detailed cut which has been done by hand to make this watch.