Tired of dark coloured metal watches? Then this watch will blow your mind with its sublime peach colour and excellent finish! This beauty is 100% natural and hand-crafted with EON 1962 Japanese Movement wood dial and a cosy tan leather strap.
• Handmade with soothingly mild coloured bamboo wood.
• Handstitched and comfortable strap measured at 10 inches made using 100% genuine tan leather.
• Natural, eco-friendly and non-allergic watch at a smart price against much costlier variants available in the market.
• Water Resistant.
• Super light weighing at approximately 40 grams against the average weight of 80 gms of popular ceramic watches.
• Powered with Miyota 2035 Japanese movement watch.
One of the most striking features of this watch is the neat carving of hour and minute/second marks on its wooden dial. Watches made using bamboo wood need extra polish for a flawless and smooth finish. This requires immensely skilled craftsmen resulting in high assembly cost. But, TJC believes in providing the best of the best products to its beloved customers at the most affordable prices. So here is a watch with the magic of unparalleled craftsmanship at a supremely reasonable price.