Wrap classy and evergreen beauty around your wrist in the form of this masterpiece by TJC. This minimalistic and elegant watch is 100% hand-crafted and made using natural products. It comes with an EON 1962 Japanese Movement wood dial with a soft-on-the-skin coffee leather strap.
• Powered with Miyota 2035 Japanese movement watch.
• Made using handstitched, organic and genuine leather.
• Comfortable and long lasting leather strap measured at a spacious 9.5 inches.
• Natural, eco-friendly and non-allergic.
• Reasonably priced against the more expensive options available elsewhere.
• Water Resistant.
• Ultra-lightweight at approximately 40 gms against the 80 gms average weight of even the lightest of ceramic watches.
Now this is one undeniably classic looking piece. The sophisticated watch is fitted with a plain dial dexterously fashioned out of a deep cantaloupe-peachy bamboo wood. The distinctive dark vertical specks and spots of the wooden finish add an earthy charm to the watch that blends well with the deep umber leather strap.