Take a walk through a dense Brazilian forest with this ravishing black leather strap watch with EON 1962 Japanese Movement Wood Dial by TJC.
• Powered with Miyota 2035 Japanese movement watch.
• 7.5 inched accommodative and cushiony black leather strap that is handstitched and genuine.
• 100% natural and hand-crafted with adeptly carved Brazil wood dial.
• Eco-friendly and non-allergic.
• Water Resistant.
• A smart priced deal against the costlier deals available on high street.
• Ultra-light weighing at just around 40 gms
The rugged looking watch comes with printed hour and minute/second marks that are vivid and easy to make out against the eye-catching and characteristically tawny strips of its dial which has been carved out of exotic Brazilian timber tree wood famously touted as Brazil wood or Pernambuca. This beloved species of trees is widely known for its unmatched density and attention grabbing red gleam. It requires high skill and precision in order to be carved to perfection. The result? This gorgeously rustic watch!